Skimlinks

Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF!! Check out what I had for breakfast today ;-D

Friday's juice!

~Juicing with my power juicer deluxe~

Friday morning I had apple, pear, two kiwi, a sweet potato, two slices of cantaloupe, two oranges & a sliver of ginger root


This created approximately 40 ozs of delicious juice!! I had to sip a little from the top of the pitcher before I juiced the last apple lol ;-) Here are the nutrients these ingredients are high in: apple (boron, cellulose, pectin) pear ( vitamin C&E, potassium), two kiwi (Vitamin E&K, potassium, copper), sweet potato (VitaminC, calcium, folate, potassium, beta carotene), two oranges ( natural aspirin & boron), ginger root ( Vitamin B, manganese, potassium, copper, magnesium, natural anti inflammatory).  If you are interested in what any of these nutrients or minerals let me know & I can write something focusing on them =)



No comments:

Post a Comment