Skimlinks

Friday, September 14, 2012

Cream cheese stuffed-bacon wrapped jalapenos!

For dinner tonight, I actually ate jalapenos--yes me! Who doesn't like/can't eat spicy stuff! The gentlemen I bought them from locally grown said they aren't very hot, I made sure to remove ALLLLL seeds & the ribs (the white strips on the inside) then rinsed them completely to remove any juice that may have lingered. Filled them with cream cheese & wrapped them in bacon! Baked them at 325 for about half an hour. They wer so delicious!! A couple of them had a little bit of a bite to them, almost too much for me-but only almost, most of them weren't hot at all & they were so very tasty!!! Well worth the risk of a few hot ones! I usually make sure I have some milk just in case lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment