Skimlinks

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Juice #17-yummmmm!!!!!

Sunday afternoon yummy fruit juice!!

~Juicing with my Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express Deluxe ~

Pineapple, pears, kiwis, strawberries, blackberries & oranges!

 Usually, I just grab whatever I see in the fridge and end up with a whole variety of fruits and vegetables. Today I was actually just craving fruit juice and actually thought about what to put together instead of just randomly grabbing stuff ;-D

This made about 40oz delicious fruit juice!!! Mostly I could taste the pineapple and the blackberries followed by the orange, strawberries & kiwis. The pear taste is pretty mild so it's not very noticeable but adds a bit of frothiness to the juice, makes for a very tasty fruit drink!
Strawberries: Folate, potassium, fiber, Vitamin C, manganese
Blackberries: Vitamin E, C, K, folate, magnesium, potassium, copper, fiber & manganese
Pineapple: Bromelain, manganese, Vitamin C
Kiwis: Fiber, Vitamin C, E, K, potassium & copper
Oranges: Natural aspirin & boron
Pear: Vitamin C, Fiber & potassium

The photo after I stirred it does not do it justice! This was such a pretty, frothy purple, was very yummy!! If you go to YouTube you can watch me make this juice and you can see what pretty layers developed in the pitcher before I stirred it up! 
I absolutely LOVE juicing lol!!! It really is so fun and so rewarding and just the variety and amount of minerals & nutrients I am receiving through this beverage is just awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment