Skimlinks

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ben & Jerrys Greek Frozen Yogurt

Greek Fro'Yo' this time!

~Trying Greek Frozen Yogurt for the first time~

Blueberry Vanilla Graham




I tried the Ben & Jerry's frozen yogurt in one of my fav flavors- phish food & really enjoyed it! I have yet to find a Greek Fro' Yo' flavor in chocolate- I find I just prefer either chocolate ice creams or something that has a lot of something chocolate in it.

I tried the Greek Frozen Yogurt Raspberry Fudge Chunk (I think that was it's name) and it was ok but not something I'd buy again-but I think that had more to do with the raspberry flavor than the greek frozen yogurt bit.

Same here with the Blueberry Vanilla Graham-while I like this one better than the raspberry, I think I just prefer something with more chocolate to it. So I may buy the Fro'Yo' once in a while but until I find a Greek Frozen Yogurt with more chocolate, I prob won't get it again ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment